oncontextmenu="returnfalse" ondragstart="returnfalse" onselectstart="returnfalse">>>> Bri Runde: Answering All the Summer Questions

Monday, June 4, 2018

Answering All the Summer Questions

Good morning!! 

I am joining the ladies from The Blended Blog today to share some of my answers to their summer questions. It feels so good to have summer finally here after what seemed like a longer winter.


1. Walk or Bike Ride? 
While we love both, walks happen more and are easier right now with the kids. We had gotten rid of the awesome bike carrier after our five-year-old out-grew it and we thought there would be no more babies in the house... darn it!


2. Favorite Picnic Food? 
Hot dog, chips, and fruit. Something about a hot dog and summer just go together.


3. Pool or Lake? 
Pool, although I am not a big water person. But the lake can freak me out because I think fish will come and nibble my toes. ;)

4. Favorite Flavor of ice cream?
Moose tracks or some combo with vanilla, chocolate and p.b. I kind of want to go for ice cream now.

5. Ice Cream Cone or in a Dish?
Ice cream in a cone... I love the crunchiness!!

6. Flip Flops or Slides?
Flip flops!

7. Jean Shorts or Jean Capris?
Shorts

8. Favorite summer Fruit?
Watermelon

9. Corn on the Cob or Cut Off the Cob?
Corn on the cob. Is that even a question? ;)

10. Favorite summertime song?
Hmm... this one is tough for me. I can't think of any songs that come to mind. But now as I am typing this, "It's Five O'Clock Somewhere" popped in my head, haha.

11. Favorite summertime activity?
Camping. And this year just got even better for us in that department because we upgraded from tents to an actual camper! 


12. Favorite Berry? Strawberry, Blueberry, Raspberry or Blackberry?
Strawberry

13. Bikini’s, tankini’s or one pieces?
One piece. I'm a mom. I don't need any kiddos of mine pulling my top down!

14. Dresses or Skirts?
Summer dresses all the way. 


15. One Word to describe Summer?
Relaxation... no lessons to plan or teach, no alarm clock going off, it's glorious!


So there we have it, a fun survey that has me even more excited about the warm, sunny weather.

Join in on the fun and comment below with a few of your own answers.

Have a great Monday, friends!






Linking up with TBBJohannah and Bianna

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment