oncontextmenu="returnfalse" ondragstart="returnfalse" onselectstart="returnfalse">>>> Bri Runde: I'm Currently {for June}...

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

I'm Currently {for June}...

Good morning, friends! Today is the first Wednesday of the new month, which means I am going to share what I have currently been up to. :)

The past five months I have joined Anne and Jessica from my other blog, but since getting a comment about my girls that scared me, I set that one to private for now and am blogging from this space. Have any of you other mama bloggers out there had that happen? If so, I would love to hear how you handled it.

Okay, now onto the post. ;)



traveling to visit our family this summer! They live across the U.S. from us, and we haven't been home for *five* years, if you can believe that. I know our four kids, well three anyway... the baby doesn't know what's coming, are very excited to be going. 

grilling brats and boy do we look forward to beer brats this time of year! Now that we are camping more, they will be eaten often by our family this summer. 



exploring new camping locations. I feel like this post is turning out to be mostly about camping, but it's summer and that's the biggest activity we will be doing!!


planting God's Word in our hearts. {I don't have a green thumb, otherwise I would also love to say gardening or something fun. ;) }Four weeks ago, I joined the kiddos in memorizing one verse a week. They have been doing it for so long, and I was challenged by a friend to join in with them. I mean, it's pretty obvious that I should so I don't know why I wasn't. No excuses really. Doing it with them has definitely held me more accountable.


playing outdoors! School is officially over, winter is behind us, our doors and windows are open, and we are getting out as much as we can to soak it all up!!


Comment below. Tell me what you are currently up to.

Happy Wednesday!



Linking up with Anne and Jessica.

No comments:

Post a Comment