oncontextmenu="returnfalse" ondragstart="returnfalse" onselectstart="returnfalse">>>> Bri Runde: Living Life

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Living Life

The past week has been absolutely wonderful over here! I realize I have been gone from blogging since last Friday, but honestly, I have had an amazing time away!

The kids and I had to leave town early Monday morning for a 3-day training. We got back late last night. I took this opportunity to step away from internet world too. Honestly with the training going from 9-4, I didn't have much time to get on anyway.

While I have definitely missed all of you, I have to say, this was a breath of fresh air for me! I soaked up the everyday moments in life that I far too often take for granted. I played and swam with the kids. We went out to eat with friends, and I didn't check email, Facebook or any of that since last week! Pure gloriousness!

Don't you find that life is just more enjoyable when you shut off the screen?! I just felt more relaxed over all and I know that was because I wasn't on the computer as much. I truly enjoyed the people that surrounded me.

I encourage you to do this too. Take a day or two away. Cut back your time for a bit. Get refreshed. Head outdoors and enjoy life!

Happy Thursday, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment