oncontextmenu="returnfalse" ondragstart="returnfalse" onselectstart="returnfalse">>>> Bri Runde: Greek Yogurt Parfait

Monday, July 7, 2014

Greek Yogurt Parfait


I love yogurt, especially a clean eating snack like Greek yogurt parfait! With the heat of the summer fully here, I enjoy having options like this to treat myself to. It's just a much better choice than that bowl of ice cream or DQ blizzard. My kids love these yogurt treats as well, which any mom knows is always a major bonus! I wanted to share this easy recipe with you all. Enjoy!
Total Time: 10 min.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: None
Yield: 1 serving
Ingredients:
  • ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
  • ½ cup fresh blueberries (or mixed berries)
  • 1 Tbsp. unsweetened high-fiber cereal (optional)

Preparation:
1. Layer ¼ cup yogurt and ¼ cup blueberries in a tall glass; repeat layer.
2. Top with cereal if desired.



Nutritional Information (per serving):
Calories: 108
Fat: 0 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 8 mg
Sodium: 53 mg
Carbohydrate: 18 g
Fiber: 3 g
Sugar: 12 g
Protein: 12 g












Post in the comments and let me know what you think if you try this!

No comments:

Post a Comment