oncontextmenu="returnfalse" ondragstart="returnfalse" onselectstart="returnfalse">>>> Bri Runde: 21 Day Fix! Why Didn't Someone Think of This Sooner?

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

21 Day Fix! Why Didn't Someone Think of This Sooner?

If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram, you may have seen that I am currently doing something called the 21 Day Fix. Maybe you have wondered what this is, and with the incredible popularity of this program, I wanted to share more.

Beachbody's one-of-a-kind fitness and nutrition program that just came out last month, is designed to help you lose weight fast. It makes weight loss so simple, people are losing up to 15 pounds in just 21 days.

The way 21 Day Fix works is simple—it's a combination of easy portion control and 30-minute workouts. That's it! What makes it different is that there's no guesswork involved. Everything is laid out for you so you don't have to count calories or points.

What I love about this program is that you can lose weight without ever feeling deprived or cutting out your favorite foods. There's room for everything in this plan!

And the workouts are easy to follow, so no matter what your fitness level is, you can keep up and see amazing weight-loss results.

If you get 21 Day Fix through me, I can get you a FREE workout DVD called Plyo Fix that burns a ton of calories in only 30 minutes. Plus, you get me the accountability and support of me as your coach!

I am currently working with an exclusive test group that is just starting week number two, and already they are noticing changes. 

Want to grab your own fix? I am here to help! To start, you can create a free account on my site which makes me your Beachbody Coach. After your account is set-up, just stop by my website here and follow the 21 Day Fix banner. Or contact me directly and I'll tell you more about it!

I will be hosting another Exclusive Test Group starting in April for individuals who would like continued support, motivation, accountability, and guidance to complete this program from beginning to end! 

Would you be interested in being a member of this test group? If your answer is yes, comment below with your email and I will send you the application to be considered for a spot in my group. I keep this group small for better accountability and support. I also only accept those people who are totally committed to this, because I know that when you commit, you see RESULTS! I am here to help you every step of the way, walking you through the nutrition plan, teaching you how to plan it out, how to fit it in your busy lifestyle and to hold you accountable. This group is all done online via Facebook in a secret group, where no one but the members of the group will see the posts. 

The cost is just that of the challenge program, which includes everything you need to make this a success: 7 color-coded portion-controled containers, Shakeology shaker cup, 6 workouts plus one bonus workout on 2 DVDs, 21 Day Fix Start Here Guide, 21 Day Fix Eating Plan, 3-Day Quick Fix, FREE shipping, and me as your coach to support, guide and hold you accountable! I realize this is an investment, so when you invest, I invest to make sure I do my part to help you succeed.
I've seen the results first hand after I completed this 21-day program, and although I didn't have weight to really lose, I still lost 5 inches and a little more than 5 pounds, which lets you know it really works. 

If you are ready, let's do this! The time is now! You will look amazing by the end and be ready and confident at the pool this summer! Let's make you the next success story!

No comments:

Post a Comment