oncontextmenu="returnfalse" ondragstart="returnfalse" onselectstart="returnfalse">>>> Bri Runde: Meals & Workouts for the Week

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Meals & Workouts for the Week

I am on the final week of my round 2 plan with 21 Day Fix! This week includes a 3 Day Quick Fix, which I will be sharing more about in a post coming up in the next day or two.

As for workouts this week, there is an option to double up. This is for anyone looking for more dramatic results. The second workout is to be done at a different time of day. This will help rev metabolism, burn more calories, and just get you closer to reaching your goal. I do plan to do both workouts each day this week.

Here is a look at my plan:
{Click to Enlarge}
We had a great weekend over here; I hope you all did too. My Hunter ordered Insanity, which came last week, so we pulled that out and did workout one on Saturday

and workout two on Sunday.

There's a reason Shaun T called the program what he did! It is definitely not for the faint of heart! ;)

Have a great start to your week, and thanks to Jill and Laura for the link-up. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up! I've always wanted to try Insanity... that's awesome that you and your husband can do it together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fun having him work out with me when it's here. Thanks for the comment! :-)

      Delete