oncontextmenu="returnfalse" ondragstart="returnfalse" onselectstart="returnfalse">>>> Bri Runde: My Favorite Vanilla Shakeology Recipes

Sunday, March 30, 2014

My Favorite Vanilla Shakeology Recipes

I am absolutely in LOVE with the new Vanilla Shakeology flavor, and I couldn't wait to share my favorite recipes with you!

If you try any of these out, let me know what you think by commenting below.







{Click to Enlarge}










{Click to Enlarge}




My Hunter's "Vanilla P.B. Ice cream" Shakeology
1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology
1 cup Skim Milk
1 tbsp Natural Peanut Butter
5 Ice Cubes
3 oz. Water
Blend Well




There are so many recipes out there, and so many I have not tried yet. Here is a calendar full of even more, some that I have listed above, many that I don't. Try out some of the ones I haven't mentioned yet, and be sure to let me know your thoughts so I can add it to my list. ;)
{Click to Enlarge}

No comments:

Post a Comment