oncontextmenu="returnfalse" ondragstart="returnfalse" onselectstart="returnfalse">>>> Bri Runde: High-Protein Chocolate/Vanilla PB Bars

Thursday, May 1, 2014

High-Protein Chocolate/Vanilla PB Bars

On Sunday, my 5-year-old daughter and I decided to try making the protein bar recipe that came in my 21 Day Fix book. We had to improvise a little, because I only had a little Chocolate Shakeology on hand and no peanuts on hand. I am known to just mix and match recipes with whatever I have in my cupboards. ;)

Super easy to make and they have been a great snack to have on hand during our week.

High-Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter Snack Bars
{Makes 24 servings, 1 bar each}

Container Equivalents {per serving}: One Yellow Container

Ingredients:
4 Scoops Chocolate Shakeology {We used 2 scoops Chocolate & 2 scoops Vanilla.}
2 cups quick-cooking old-fashioned rolled oats
1/3 cup chopped raw peanuts {We used almonds.}
1/2 cup golden raisins {We used raisins.}
1 cup unsweetened almond milk {We used vanilla flavored almond milk.}
1/2 cup all-natural creamy peanut butter

Directions:
1. Combine Shakeology, oats, peanuts and raisins in a large mixing bowl; mix well.
2. Add almond milk and peanut butter; mix well.
3. Press mixture into 8 x 8-inch baking pan; cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
4. Cut into 24 bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment