oncontextmenu="returnfalse" ondragstart="returnfalse" onselectstart="returnfalse">>>> Bri Runde: Friday Favorites

Friday, October 17, 2014

Friday Favorites

Friday always feels like a party to me. The weekend is at the tip of our fingers, and our family has an especially exciting something happening tonight! :-) Follow on my Facebook Page and I hope to share with you all soon! To kick off our Friday morning though, I thought it would be fun to share some of the fitness stuff I have been eyeing lately.

I thought this tank was so fun! Totally what I am aiming for... workin' off that fluff.

This outfit! I love everything about it. The back is super adorable, and I love how the bottom of her capris matches the tank pattern.

Fun, bright colors! I would love these headbands to throw on to keep the hair out of my face during my morning workouts. I don't know if you are like me, but anything as simple and cute as this makes me more excited to workout. 

In my opinion, this product is just pure genius! I can't believe it wasn't thought of earlier. My MIL and I were just talking last week about how when we go walking we have nowhere to put our house key. I am always afraid I will lose it while we are out and be locked out of my house *forever*! ;)




I decided to link-up with Erika, Andrea, and Narci today. I read Erika's blog weekly and love her Friday Favorites post. Join in the fun and check out some of their favorite things. 

Have a great weekend, friends!
{Link}

4 comments:

  1. I love all your workout outfits and that keyholder is pure genius!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the pink ones you posted over on your page! I really think I need those!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Isn't it cute, Haley?! Thanks for stopping over!

      Delete