oncontextmenu="returnfalse" ondragstart="returnfalse" onselectstart="returnfalse">>>> Bri Runde: Friday Favorites

Friday, October 24, 2014

Friday Favorites

Good morning! I am thrilled to see Friday here! This week went fast again. With packing at the forefront of my mind, the days seem to slide by. We don't have too much planned for this weekend. The girls are heading to a friend's tomorrow for a Halloween party; they have really been excited for it.

Last week I had a lot of fun linking up with Erika, Narci, and Andrea for some Friday favorites, so I wanted to join in with them again this week. 


First up, we have our pumpkins picked and plan to carve or paint them this weekend.

Next, today I will be heading over to the new house to go through the 4-hour inspection with the man. One step closer to moving day! :-)

Yesterday my sweet friend sent a text saying she was swinging by with a Vanilla Chai Tea Latte for me. I love her! 

Hand me a spoon and a jar of my favorite P.B. and we will call it good. ;)


Some of the things I have been spying around the web that I love, love, love include this adorable leather hobo bag. Unfortunately it's not available right now on Nordstrom. :(

I also fell in love with these cute and comfy sweatshirts as soon as I saw them. Fall, comfy and sweatshirts?! It all goes together in my mind. Which one would you choose??

Absolutely adoring this top and wishing I had it in my closet right now.

Neon paired with camo?! Yep, totally need this look.

And, last, her hair. Totally in love with it all... color, the way she is wearing it, and the length. Wishing I could pull off long hair.

So there you have it, some of my favorites for the day. It's kind of fun to do a totally random post like this. Happy weekend!

What is one of your "Friday Favorites" today?

What from my list is your favorite?

1 comment:

  1. I was disappointed twice reading your post....I seriously saw that PB and thought I remembered having a new jar...no luck! And that purse!! seriously...that is greatness

    ReplyDelete