oncontextmenu="returnfalse" ondragstart="returnfalse" onselectstart="returnfalse">>>> Bri Runde: INSANITY // Week 5 Plan & Progress Report

Monday, October 20, 2014

INSANITY // Week 5 Plan & Progress Report

Well, it is officially time to try and get back in a routine over at our house. My mom flew out Saturday morning; we were all very sad to see her go. What a blessing she is! She comes right in and takes over helping with everything that needs to be done. She was an extra special encouragement this time as she helped guide, encourage, and reassure me on learning how to take care of my little man and his diabetes. 

Today starts my second month of INSANITY. I honestly can't believe it. The first month flew by, and I am sure this month will too because...

Yes, that's right, we will be moving in a couple weeks! When we moved here 2 1/2 years ago, our intentions were to buy right away, but life kind of threw us some curve balls with my third pregnancy and looking for houses was put on the back burner. My Hunter and I have been going out with our realtor for the past 6 months looking at house after house. I thought we would never find one, because after owning once before, we now had a better idea of what works and doesn't work for us. But two Fridays ago, we pulled into the driveway of this house, and I instantly knew it was for us! My Hunter fell in love too! Needless to say, between homeschooling and packing... and then unpacking and settling in, this second month of INSANITY will probably slip by. 

Okay, so I did get a chance to lay down Friday evening with my girls during our family movie night and plan out our menu for the week. Here is a peek at what we will be having for supper each night. 

Monday - Black Bean Soup with Cheese Muffins
Tuesday - Pumpkin Pasta
Wednesday - Toasted Almond Chicken Salad Sandwich
Thursday - Vegetarian Stew {My meat-lovin' man will love this one when he finds out. ;) }
Friday - Pizza {Whole-Wheat crust! We found that kept Little Man's numbers lower than the week before when we had white crust.}
Saturday - Chili with Cornbread 
Sunday - Crockpot Chicken Greek Chicken Soup

What does my week look like with working out? 

Today will be tough I am sure. I have done two fits tests so far, and that is a workout in itself. I will be pushing to beat the numbers I had from Fit Test 2, you can bet that. Now that I am on month two, Shaun T is upping the game and adding in Max Interval Circuits too. I'm up for the challenge though! ;)

Challenge yourself this week! Whether in your workouts, fighting to get one more rep or with your job, there is always something to improve.

And, if you are up for a whole new challenge, consider joining my next challenge group where we will be detoxing from Halloween and working towards having more energy as we move into the holidays.

I am linking up with Katie today, because it was such a marvelous weekend with us finding our new home. Stop by and check out some of the other fun blogs.

Have a great Monday, friends!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the move! Sounds like you've been busy but with all good things :-) Make sure to get some rest and relax when you get a chance. I'm sure you need it and deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Giselle! We are so excited to get settled in.

      Delete
  2. What an exciting time in your life. Congratulations on finding the perfect house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessie! We are pretty excited! And thanks for stopping by! Can't wait to check out your page.

      Delete