oncontextmenu="returnfalse" ondragstart="returnfalse" onselectstart="returnfalse">>>> Bri Runde: Caramel & Sea Salt Shakeology

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Caramel & Sea Salt Shakeology


If you have been following me for any amount of time then you know by now that I have quite the sweet tooth. Since I started drinking Shakeology two years ago now, that has helped tremendously. When I came across this recipe about a month ago, I knew I needed to save it to have on hand for when my cravings hit a peak. I adjusted the recipe to fit my tastes, so know that you can do that too. I am guessing this would be amazing with Chocolate Shakeology, so I will be trying that soon.

This hit the spot, and I am not going to lie when I say I went and hid in my room to drink this. My kids usually take sips of my daily drink, but I wasn't allowing that this time. ;)

Caramel & Sea Salt Shakeology

Ingredients:

  • 1/2 cup rice milk {or whatever milk you use}
  • 3/4 cup water
  • 5 ice cubes
  • 1 tsp caramel extract
  • A dash of Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
  • 1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology


Directions:
Blend well and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment