oncontextmenu="returnfalse" ondragstart="returnfalse" onselectstart="returnfalse">>>> Bri Runde: INSANITY // Week 2 Plan & Progress Report

Monday, September 22, 2014

INSANITY // Week 2 Plan & Progress Report

Hello Monday! Where is September going?! Seriously! Fall is officially here in our house. We put up our decorations last week and love the cozy feel it gives. Life is in full swing with school, Bible study, gymnastics and all the other activities our family has going on. With the busy hustle and bustle of life, it is important to have a plan to stay on track with your health and fitness goals so you don't fall off the wagon, because we all know that is easy to do too.


I just finished my first week of INSANITY, and I am feeling great! The first day I had to take a fit test. This was a twenty-five minute test, involving eight different moves. I had to try and see how many of each move I could do in one minute. I will repeat this test every two weeks to track progress.

I remember My Hunter doing the first fit test and watching him sweat buckets during, so I knew in advance that this was still going to be a workout.

Move:
  1. Switch Kicks - 48
  2. Power Jacks - 54
  3. Power Knees - 109
  4. Power Jumps - 30
  5. Globe Jumps - 10
  6. Suicide Jumps - 21
  7. Push-Up Jacks - 20
  8. Low Plank Oblique - 38

The rest day I had yesterday couldn't have come at a better time though. I was starting to feel tightness in places I haven't in a long time.

Week 2 is about to start as I sit here drinking my E&E getting ready to start my Cardio Power and Resistance workout.

I created a vision board last Monday night, and I track my progress there. It is the best feeling to go to bed at night and cross off another successful day. Even better was taking down the "Week 1" sticky note!

Last night I snuggled up on the couch after getting the kids in bed with a cup of tea and my favorite show playing and started planning out my meals for the week. Here is what is on the plan. It's not set in stone. If something comes up, or I just don't feel like eating a certain meal, I will change it. But a lot of my meals are repetitive. I find things I like and I am okay eating them again and again.

Monday -
Breakfast - Proatmeal with berries, almonds and rice milk
Snack - Shakeology (2 scoops)
Lunch - Venison Burger Salad and berries
Snack - Carrots and hummus
Supper - Grilled Salmon with asparagus and squash

Tuesday - 
Breakfast - Yogurt Bowl
Snack - Shakeology (2 scoops)
Lunch - Grilled Chicken Salad
Snack - Tuna Salad in a tomato
Supper - Flank Steak, baked potato, and asparagus

Wednesday - 
Breakfast - Fruit and Cottage Cheese
Snack - Shakeology
Lunch - Venison Burger Salad and berries
Snack - Cold Cut Platter
Supper - Chicken Stir Fry

Thursday - 
Breakfast - Shakeology
Snack - PB&J bread and cottage cheese
Lunch - Venison Burger Salad and berries
Snack - Tuna Salad in a tomato
Supper - Crockpot Chicken

Friday -
Breakfast - PB&J toast and cottage cheese
Snack - Shakeology
Lunch - Grilled Chicken Salad
Snack - Cold Cut Platter
Supper - Pizza Braid

Saturday -
Breakfast - Egg White Breakfast Wrap
Snack - Shakeology
Lunch - Grilled Chicken Salad
Snack - PB&J toast with cottage cheese
Supper - Venison Meatballs and pasta

Sunday - 
Breakfast - Shakeology
Snack - Apple and cashews
Lunch - Tuna Salad
Snack - Cold Cut Platter
Supper - Grill Burgers


There we have it! This is my plan. Bring on week two!! Remember that you can follow along weekly right here on the blog and daily over on my Facebook page. I have a new recipe I will be sharing here tomorrow and hope to get one or two other posts in this week yet with tips, ideas and motivation.

Make it a great Monday, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment