oncontextmenu="returnfalse" ondragstart="returnfalse" onselectstart="returnfalse">>>> Bri Runde: Coming Soon... P90!

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Coming Soon... P90!


Beachbody just announced that they would be coming out with a NEW workout program on September 23rd... my birthday! :-) I always love when a new program is released! I have heard so much about P90X and P90X3, but honestly I have never tried any of Tony Horton's programs. I have heard that they are pretty tough, which is why I was even more excited when I discovered he created this program... a program for beginners, a program for those just getting started with their fitness journey, a program for people like you and me! P90 will be great for those that maybe have wanted to get into strength training but just haven't yet. He designed P90 for those that need a good foundation in order to advance to more extreme workouts.


Who is P90 for?
  • Anyone who wants to lose weight but doesn't want a hardcore workout.
  • Anyone who wants to build or tone their muscles.
  • Anyone who wants to get in good shape and wants a place to start.
  • Anyone who has been injured previously and wants to build their strength back.
  • Anyone who wants to improve their health but avoid injury.


What is P90?
P90 is simple cardio, simple workouts for 25-45 minutes a day, for 90 days to totally transform your body
and health. This program is not high-intensity and there is no pounding of your joints. P90 also has a
modifier that you can follow along with. Included in this program is a simple nutrition guide that will
help you determine what to eat in order to properly fuel your body and clean up your diet.

When is P90 available for purchase?

The release date is Tuesday, September 23 through a Team Beachbody Coach, which is ME!


What is the cost?

The price of the challenge pack is on SALE for $160 {regular $180}. The best part is that when you purchase the challenge pack, the program (fitness) plus the Shakeology (nutrition) come together, and you save $$$!

This includes:
* the workout DVD's
* a nutrition guide and meal plans
* 30 day supply of Shakeology
* exclusive access to the private Facebook group
* daily coaching and tips from me
* daily accountability and support of the group
* continued support from me even when the challenge is over so we can continue to work towards your goals.

How do I get it?

While I would love for you to purchase this program, I do want to make sure you don't just buy it and throw it to the side where it is going to collect dust. I want you to have a plan so that you will succeed with this! My job as your coach is to support you. I want to make sure you understand the meal plan and will help motivate you through this journey.


What is a test group?


This group is a private, online Facebook group where only the members in the group can see what is being posted. I will help you set goals, meal plan, and get the best possible results. Each day you will log into our group for the post of the day, recipe ideas and motivation. This is YOUR time! But any fears aside and realize you CAN do this! I am here to meet you half way! 

The requirements are that you purchase the P90 Challenge Pack through me as your coach. You first need to complete an application to be considered for a spot, and then I will touch base with you giving you more details. 

There is LIMITED space, so be sure to complete THIS APPLICATION now and you can join my elite test group here -----> ELITE TEST GROUP.

No comments:

Post a Comment