oncontextmenu="returnfalse" ondragstart="returnfalse" onselectstart="returnfalse">>>> Bri Runde: Tasty Tuesday: Pumpkin Chai Shakeology

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Tasty Tuesday: Pumpkin Chai Shakeology

If you follow me on Facebook, you may have seen me post last week that I have become *obsessed* with Chai tea. It has replaced my daily cup of coffee. Imagine then how excited I was to find a fall Chai Shakeology recipe! Mmm! Had to share! ;)


INGREDIENTS:

1/2 cup brewed unsweetened black chai tea, cooled
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup 100% pure pumpkin puree, canned or fresh
1 scoop Vanilla or Chocolate Shakeology (or 1/2 scoop of each)
1 tsp. raw honey or pure maple syrup
1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
1 dash ground nutmeg
1/2 tsp. finely chopped ginger
1 cup ice

DIRECTIONS:
  1. Place tea, water, pumpkin, Shakeology, honey, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and ice in blender. Cover.
  2. Blend until smooth.
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment