oncontextmenu="returnfalse" ondragstart="returnfalse" onselectstart="returnfalse">>>> Bri Runde: Friday Fit Favorites for Summer

Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday Fit Favorites for Summer

This morning I thought I would share some of my favorite workout essentials that I have been using this summer. I love seeing what other people use and enjoy, so be sure to comment below with any staples you have right now.



  1. Apple's Ear Phones: I love that these slip in your ear and have no trouble staying in. They are super comfortable, to the point that I forget I have them in. 
  2. TONYMOLY's Floria Nutra-Energy Toner & Emulsion: I have shared my love for this stuff over on my FB page. My SIL sent this product to me from Korea, and I love it! Even if I don't have time for a shower, I always wash my face after a workout. It's got witch hazel in it which leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed.
  3. Scunci No-Slip Headwraps: I go with cheap here, because they get the job done for me. My hair stays out of my face while I am getting sweaty, and that's all I care about.
  4. Camelbak Insulated Water Bottle: I bought this bottle for a couple reasons. First, I love that it is insulated so that my water stays cool in the summer heat. I also love that this water bottle doesn't sweat. Second, the lid has a hook on there so that I am able to easily clip it on to my bike or the stroller when we head outdoors. And, finally, the lifetime guarantee sold me completely.
  5. Degree Deodorant: I have tried many different deodorant brands and I always come back to Degree. It lasts all day long and I love the smell.
  6. Balega Socks: I first tried these socks four years ago when I started running. When I bought them I felt guilty paying that price for one pair of socks, but they live up to the price! They are so comfortable! They have this extra little padding to cushion your achilles and to prevent your socks from slipping down into your shoes.
  7. Energy & Endurance: I workout first thing in the morning, so I am extremely grateful I found this product. I drink this 30 minutes before I start working out and it gives me the kick I need to have the energy to wake up and have a great workout. I love how it doesn't leave me all jittery like some of those other pre-workout drinks I have tried. Another bonus is that it's all natural.

QUESTION
What have been some of your favorite fitness additions this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment