oncontextmenu="returnfalse" ondragstart="returnfalse" onselectstart="returnfalse">>>> Bri Runde: Count Those Calories

Monday, August 11, 2014

Count Those Calories

I am SOOOO behind on posting my PiYo updates. I'm sorry for anyone that has been waiting for those. Hopefully I can get one up this week. 

I wanted to pop over really quick today and share a fit tip that I have found really helps me, counting calories.

Counting calories is a great motivator because it gives you something to work towards each day. It’s also one of the most effective ways to lose weight which, when combined with your workouts, will speed you towards your fitness goals.

Download an app to have right on your phone so you can easily track all your calories and workouts. "MyFitnessPal" is my favorite! Would love for you to follow along with me! (brirun23)


QUESTIONS:
  • Do you count calories? If so, how do you keep track or what app do you use?
  • Do you find you do better when you have the accountability of an app or others?

No comments:

Post a Comment