oncontextmenu="returnfalse" ondragstart="returnfalse" onselectstart="returnfalse">>>> Bri Runde: Transformation Tuesday: Michelle & PiYo

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Transformation Tuesday: Michelle & PiYo

Yesterday I updated you all on how PiYo was going for me. If you missed that post, you can read it here.

This morning I want to share with all of you some success that one of my challengers just posted. She looks fantastic, and if this isn't proof that PiYo works than I don't know that anything will convince you of PiYo. ;)

Here is what Michelle is saying:

"1/2 way done with my first round of PiYo! Ecstatic with my results so far but mostly with how I am feeling physically... Less foot pain, back pain, and feeling leaner and more flexible than ever! I even was able to do a back flip on the trampoline again!"

She went on to say: 

"These groups are fabulous for encouragement, motivation and accountability!! Which is just what I need!!" 



Great job, Michelle! I am beyond proud of your hard work! It truly does pay to work hard and chase after your goals!

If you are interested in joining a support group like Michelle is in, please feel free to contact me in the comments section or by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment