oncontextmenu="returnfalse" ondragstart="returnfalse" onselectstart="returnfalse">>>> Bri Runde: What I Ate Wednesday // #5

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

What I Ate Wednesday // #5

Happy Wednesday! It has been awhile since I have shared a "What I Ate Wednesday" post. So I thought I would link up with Jenn from over at Peas and Crayons to share what I ate yesterday.

It was a late start for me. I love getting up early and starting my day, but I was up later than normal Monday night so early didn't happen for my Tuesday morning. It kind of threw my whole day off but that's okay. It's nice to sleep in once in awhile, especially while I am trying to soak up every last bit of summer break.
Breakfast - Butter Toffee K-Cup with 1 Tbsp vanilla creamer
4 egg whites
1 whole Roma tomato
6 almonds

Snack - Gala apple
2 Tablespoons natural peanut butter

Lunch - 3 slices of homemade banana/chocolate chip bread with natural peanut spread on top {Not what I planned for lunch, but it happened. ;) }

Supper - Venison meatloaf muffins and peas

4 comments:

  1. I love the collage you made! What did you use? :)

    --Linda @ www.thefitty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda! I use PicMonkey.com. It's free and lots of fun! :-)

      Delete
  2. Venison meatloaf muffins sound interestingly good! I grew up eating venison and my husband is hoping to get a deer this year so maybe we'll have some soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be great if he got a deer this year! We only eat venison over here. My hubby is a huge hunter! ;)

      Delete