oncontextmenu="returnfalse" ondragstart="returnfalse" onselectstart="returnfalse">>>> Bri Runde: Homemade Taco Seasoning

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Homemade Taco Seasoning

Why have I not been making my own taco seasoning all along?! It is so simple and so much healthier than some of those store-bought packs that are loaded with salt and many times MSG too.

The recipe I used has no salt and the extra I made can be stored in the spice cabinet for next time we eat tacos.

INGREDIENTS:

4 tbsp chili powder
3 tbsp, plus 1 tsp. paprika
3 tbsp ground cumin
1 tbsp, plus 2 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper

DIRECTIONS:

In a small bowl, mix together chili powder, paprika, ground cumin, onion powder, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper. Store in an air-tight container.

I used three tablespoons of this mix with our one pound of venison.

No comments:

Post a Comment