oncontextmenu="returnfalse" ondragstart="returnfalse" onselectstart="returnfalse">>>> Bri Runde: Day 1... DONE!

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Day 1... DONE!

Tuesday night I decided I needed to hit the reset button! I was slipping on my eating habits and starting to gravatate to all those sugary treats after having some Easter weekend. Isn't it funny how once you get that sugar back in your system, your body craves it just like that again?!

What I am doing to get back on track is the 3-Day Shakeology Cleanse. This isn't about weight loss for me, but already since completely day one yesterday, I am down a little over two pounds! Not going to complain since I had put about four pounds on recently. For me, this is more about getting back on track physically and mentally.
{Click to Enlarge}
I will do a complete recap post on the cleanse next week, so pop back over to check it out. But right now I can already say I feel fantastic!

For now, I off to enjoy my green tea, followed up by my Shakeology for breakfast and a lot of water so that I can stay hydrated.

My workouts for the next few days are just going to be light recovery days. Since I am cutting back the calories for this cleanse, I want to keep those lower impact because my energy will definitely not be there to get through my regularly scheduled Insanity workouts. {Sorry Shaun T! I will be back Saturday morning to work out with ya. ;) }


Hope you all have an amazing Thursday!

Questions for you:

  • Have you ever done a cleanse before?
  • If so, how long and what did you think?
  • What was {or would be} the one food/meal you couldn't wait to have afterwards?

No comments:

Post a Comment