oncontextmenu="returnfalse" ondragstart="returnfalse" onselectstart="returnfalse">>>> Bri Runde: Marvelous in My Monday // Easter

Monday, April 21, 2014

Marvelous in My Monday // Easter

Hi all! How was your Easter weekend? I honestly wasn't going to post today, because I have so much going on in my brain as I am trying to prepare and organize for the Women's Conference we are putting on this weekend. But I decided I would share a couple pictures from our weekend. Enjoy! :-)
Friday morning "bunny bottom" breakfast.
The colors in the sky! Wow! Friday evening's view from my deck!
Mmm! May have snuck a few of these before filling Easter baskets. ;)
I could just live in yoga pants! Seriously.
Flowers from a friend! Totally brighten the house!
I have more pictures from my phone that I wanted to post, {We colored eggs, went on an egg hunt, had some friends over for a big Easter dinner, and just enjoyed being together to celebrate that He is risen!} but for some reason iPhoto is acting goofy on me right now. I am taking that as my sign to get off of here and go get some more work for this conference done. 

Hope you all had an amazing Easter! Would love to hear your favorite highlight from your weekend.

Thanks for the link-up, Katie!

No comments:

Post a Comment