oncontextmenu="returnfalse" ondragstart="returnfalse" onselectstart="returnfalse">>>> Bri Runde: Mini Peanut Butter Oat Cups

Friday, April 18, 2014

Mini Peanut Butter Oat Cups

Hey guys! Wow! It's Friday already! I don't know about you, but this week flew by for me! And we are looking forward to this Easter weekend!

Yesterday I had a friend come over to visit, so beforehand the girls and I made up a snack to share with her.

This is a no bake, healthy option. And, super easy to make considering my 7 and 5-year-olds made it by following my verbal directions. 

I think these would be good to make ahead during your meal prep day, put them in the freezer or fridge and have on hand when you are looking for something a little sweet to tide you over or for a quick grab-and-go breakfast option.

Ingredients
  • ½ cup chopped dark chocolate
  • ½ cup raisins or dried cranberries
  • 1½ cups oats
  • 1 cup Natural Peanut Butter 
  • 2 tbsp agave syrup or honey
  • 1 tbsp ground flax, chia seeds, or wheat germ
  • cinnamon to taste
Instructions
  1. Melt the chocolate in a microwavable bowl or on the stovetop over low heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently until melted.
  2. After the chocolate is melted, mix it together with the other ingredients in a bowl.
  3. Press the dough into lined mini muffin tins.
  4. Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
  5. Makes 24 mini bites.

We loved them! Bite size, fun and yummy! Let me know if you try them out!

Any Easter plans for you and your family this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment