oncontextmenu="returnfalse" ondragstart="returnfalse" onselectstart="returnfalse">>>> Bri Runde: Oatmeal Cookies with Chocolate Chips & Almonds

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Oatmeal Cookies with Chocolate Chips & Almonds

Sometimes you just need a good treat, am I right?! Thankfully, my 21 Day Fix still allows goodies. My motto... all in moderation! I definitely can't give treats up for good. I would totally fail at this lifestyle if desserts weren't allowed. I have too big of a sweet tooth! ;)

Over the weekend, I made up these super yummy, extremely easy cookies to have on hand for my week when I craved that sweet little something.

Have to share with all of you, of course!

Oatmeal Cookies with Chocolate Morsels and Toasted Pecans

Serves: 8 {2 cookies each}
Container Equivalents {per serving}: One Yellow Container

Ingredients:
Nonstick Cooking Spray
1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp. sea salt
1 cup unsweetened applesauce
1/4 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
1/4 cup chopped raw pecans, toasted {I only had almonds here, so I used those; tasted great!}

Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. 
  2. Lightly coat baking sheet with spray. Set aside.
  3. Combine oats, cinnamon, and salt in a medium bowl; mix well.
  4. Add applesauce, morsels, and pecans; mix well.
  5. Drop by heaping Tbsp. onto prepared baking sheet; flatten with a spatula.
  6. Bake for 14 to 16 minutes or until firm.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment